43) H. Guo#, D. D'Andrea#, J. Zhao#, J. A. Rogers, et al. “Advanced materials in wireless, implantable electrical stimulators that offer rapid rates of bioresorption for peripheral axon regeneration”, Adv. Funct. Mater., 2102724 (2021).
42) N. Murthy, D. D’Andrea, J. Zhao, H. Guo, S. W. Jordan, J. A. Rogers, C. Franz. “Wireless nerve stimulation via bioresorbable, implantable stimulator for enhanced nerve regeneration”, Neurosurgery, 67 (2020).
41) D. Lu, Y. Yan, Y. Deng, Q. Yang, J. Zhao, J. A. Rogers, et al. “Bioresorbable wireless sensors as temporary implants for in vivo measurements of pressure”, Adv. Funct. Mater. 30 (40), 2003754 (2020).
40) C. Qian, J. Zhao, Y. Cui, G. A. Ozin, et al. “Electrolyte-phobic surface for the next-generation nanostructured battery electrodes”, Nano Lett. 20(10) 7455 (2020).
39) W. Bai, J. Shin, J. A. Rogers, et al. “Bioresorbable photonic devices for the spectroscopic characterization of physiological status and neural activity”.Nat. Biomed. Eng. 3, 644 (2019.)
38) J. Zhao#, H. Guo#, J. A. Rogers, et al. “Body-interfaced chemical sensors for noninvasive monitoring and analysis of biofluids”, Trends Chem. 1, 6 (2019). (Invited Review)
37) J. Wang, L. Liao, Y. Cui, et al. “Surface-engineered mesoporous silicon microparticles as high-Coulombic-efficiency anodes for lithium-ion batteries”. Nano Energy 61, 404 (2019).
36) J. Xu, C. Liu, Y. Cui, et al. “Remediation of heavy metal contaminated soil by asymmetrical alternating current electrochemistry”. Nat. Commun. 10, 2440 (2019).
35) C. Liu, T. Wu, Y. Cui, et al. “Direct/alternating current electrochemical method for removing and recovering heavy metal from water using graphene oxide electrode”. ACS nano 13, 6431 (2019).
34) Z. Liang, K. Yan, Y. Cui, et al. “Composite lithium electrode with mesoscale skeleton via simple mechanical deformation”. Sci. Adv. 5, eaau5655 (2019).
33) J. Li#, J. Zhao#, and J. A. Rogers, “Materials and designs for power supply systems in skin-interfaced electronics”.Acc. Chem. Res. 52, 53 (2018). (Invited Review)
32) W Chen, Y Jin, J Zhao, N Liu, and Y Cui, “Nickel-hydrogen batteries for large-scale energy storage”, PNAS 115, 11694 (2018).
31) J. Wang, L. Liao, Y. Cui, et al. “Shell-protective secondary silicon nanostructures as pressure-resistant high-volumetric-capacity anodes for lithium-ion batteries”, Nano Lett. 18, 7060 (2018).
30) R. Zhang, C. Liu, Y. Cui, et al. “Morphology and property investigation of primary particulate matter particles from different sources” Nano Res. 11, 3182 (2018).
29)J. Zhao#, J. Sun#, A. Pei, and Y. Cui, “A general prelithiation approach for group IV elements and corresponding oxides”, Energy Storage Materials 10, 275 (2018).
28) G. Zhou, K. Liu, Y. Cui, et al. “An aqueous inorganic polymer binder for high performance lithium–sulfur batteries with flame-retardant properties”, ACS Cent. Sci. 4, 260 (2018).
27)F. Shi, A. Pei, A. Vailionis, J. Xie, B. Liu, J. Zhao, Y. Gong, and Y. Cui, “Strong texturing of lithium metal in batteries”, PNAS 114, 12138 (2017).
26) Y. Jin, G. Zhou, F. Shi, D. Zhuo, J. Zhao, K. Liu, Y. Liu, C. Zu, W. Chen, R. Zhang, X. Huang, and Y. Cui, “Reactivation of dead sulfide species in lithium polysulfide flow battery for grid scale energy storage”, Nat. Commun. 8, 462 (2017).
25) J. Xie, J. Zhao, Y. Liu, H. Wang, C. Liu, T. Wu, P-C Hsu, D. Lin, Y. Jin, and Y. Cui, “Engineering the surface of LiCoO2 electrodes using atomic layer deposition for stable high-voltage lithium ion batteries”, Nano Res. 10, 3754 (2017).
24)R. Zhang, C. Liu, G. Zhou, J. Sun, N. Liu, PC Hsu, H. Wang, Y. Qiu, J. Zhao, T. Wu, W. Zhao, and Y. Cui, “Morphology and property investigation of primary particulate matter particles from different sources” Nano Res. 11, 3182 (2017).
23) J. Zhao#, L. Liao#, F. Shi, T. Lei, Z. Bao, and Y. Cui, “Surface fluorination of reactive battery anode materials for enhanced stability”, JACS 139, 11550 (2017).
22) J. Zhao#, G. Zhou#, K. Yan, J. Xie, H.-M. Cheng, and Y. Cui, “Air-stable and freestanding lithium alloy/graphene foil as an alternative to lithium metal anodes”, Nat. Nanotech.12, 993 (2017).
21) Y. Li, Y. Li, Y. Sun, B. Butz, K. Yan, A.L. Koh, J. Zhao, A. Pei, Y. Cui, “Revealing nanoscale passivation and corrosion mechanisms of reactive battery materials in gas environments”, Nano Lett. 17, 5171 (2017).
20) D. Kong, X. Xie, Z. Lu, M. Ye, Z. Lu, J. Zhao, C.S. Criddle, and Y. Cui, “Use of an intermediate solid-state electrode to enable efficient hydrogen production from dilute organic matter”, Nano Energy 39, 499 (2017).
19) D. Lin, J. Zhao, J. Sun, H. Yao, Y. Liu, K. Yan, and Y. Cui, “Three-dimensional stable lithium metal anode with nanoscale lithium islands embedded in ionically conductive solid matrix”, PNAS (2017).
18) X. Tao, Y. Liu, W. Liu, G. Zhou, J. Zhao, D. Lin, C. Zu, W. Sheng, W. Zhang, H. Lee, and Y. Cui, “Solid-State Lithium-Sulfur Batteries Operated at 37 °C with Composites of Nanostructured Li7La3Zr2O12/Carbon Foam and Polymer”, Nano Lett. 17, 2967 (2017).
17) C. Liu, P. Hsu, J. Xie, J. Zhao, T. Wu, H. Wang, W. Liu, J. Zhang, S. Chu, and Y. Cui, “A half-wave rectified alternating current electrochemical method for uranium extraction from seawater”, Nat. Energy 2, 17007 (2017).
16) G. Zhou, J. Sun, Y. Jin, W. Chen, C. Zu, R. Zhang, Y. Qiu, J. Zhao, D. Zhuo, Y. Liu, X. Tao, W. Liu, K. Yan, H. Lee, and Y. Cui, “Sulfiphilic Nickel Phosphosulfide Enabled Li2S Impregnation in 3D Graphene Cages for Li–S Batteries”, Adv. Mater. 29, 1603366 (2017).
15) G. Zhou#, H. Tian#, Y. Jin#, X. Tao, B. Liu, R. Zhang, Z. Seh, D. Zhuo, Y. Liu, J. Sun, J. Zhao, C. Zu, D. Wu, Q. Zhang, and Y. Cui, “Catalytic oxidation of Li2S on the surface of metal sulfides for Li−S batteries”, PNAS 114, 840 (2017).
14) H. Wang, S. Xu, C. Tsai, Y. Li, C. Liu, J. Zhao, Y. Liu, H. Yuan, F. Abild-Pedersen, F. Prinz, J. Nørskov, and Y. Cui, “Direct and continuous strain control of catalysts with tunable battery electrode materials”, Science 354, 6315 (2016).
13) Y. Liu, H. Wang, D. Lin, J. Zhao, C. Liu, J. Xie, and Y. Cui, “A Prussian blue route to nitrogen-doped graphene aerogels as efficient electrocatalysts for oxygen reduction with enhanced active site accessibility”, Nano Res. 10, 1213 (2016).
12) J. Zhao, H.-W. Lee, J. Sun, K. Yan, Y. Liu, W. Liu, Z. Lu, D. Lin, G. Zhou, and Y. Cui, Metallurgically lithiated SiOx anode with high capacity and ambient air compatibility, PNAS 113,
11) K. Yan, Z. Lu, H.-W. Lee, F. Xiong, P.-C. Hsu, Y. Li, J. Zhao, S. Chu, and Y. Cui, Selective deposition and stable encapsulation of lithium through heterogeneous seeded growth,Nat. Energy 1, 16010 (2016).
10) Y. Liu#, D. Lin#, Z. Liang, J. Zhao, K. Yan, and Y. Cui, Lithium-coated polymeric matrix as a minimum volume-change and dendrite-free lithium metal anode,Nat. Commun. 7, 10992 (2016).
9) Z. Liang, D. Lin, J. Zhao, Z. Lu, Y. Liu, C. Liu, Y. Lu, H. Wang, K. Yan, X. Tao, and Y. Cui, Composite lithium metal anode by melt infusion of lithium into a 3D conducting scaffold with lithiophilic coating,PNAS 113, 2862 (2016).
8) D. Lin, Z. Lu, P.-C. Hsu, H. R. Lee, N. Liu, J. Zhao, H. Wang, C. Liu, and Y. Cui, A high tap density secondary silicon particle anode fabricated by scalable mechanical pressing for lithium-ion batteries,Energy Environ. Sci. 8, 2371 (2015).
7) J. Zhao, Z. Lu, H. Wang, W. Liu, H.-W. Lee, K. Yan, D. Zhuo, D. Lin, N. Liu, and Y. Cui, Artificial solid electrolyte interphase-protected LixSi nanoparticles: an efficient and stable prelithiation reagent for lithium-ion batteries, JACS137, 8372 (2015).
6) Z. Lu, N. Liu, H.-W. Lee, J. Zhao, W. Li, Y. Li, and Y. Cui, Nonfilling Carbon Coating of Porous Silicon Micrometer-Sized Particles for High-Performance Lithium Battery Anodes,ACS Nano 9, 2540 (2015).
5) J. Zhao, Z. Lu, N. Liu, H.-W. Lee, M. T. McDowell, and Y. Cui, Dry-air-stable lithium silicide-lithium oxide core-shell nanoparticles as high-capacity prelithiation reagents, Nat. Commun. 5, 5088 (2014).
4) N. Liu#, Z. Lu#, J. Zhao, M. T. McDowell, H. W. Lee, W. Zhao, and Y. Cui, A pomegranate-inspired nanoscale design for large-volume-change lithium battery anodes, Nat. Nanotech. 9, 187 (2014).
3) N. Liu, K. Huo, M. T. McDowell, J. Zhao, and Y. Cui, Rice husks as a sustainable source of nanostructured silicon for high performance Li-ion battery anodes,Sci. Rep. 3, 1919 (2013).
2) J. Zhao, Y. Gu, and J. Huang, “Flame synthesis of hierarchical nanotubular rutile titania derived from natural cellulose substance”. Chem. Commun. 47, 10551 (2011).
1) D. Zhu, J. Zhao, and H. Zhou, “A simple and efficient protocol for1,2,4-Substituted pyrroles via a Sonogashira coupling-acid-catalyzed cyclization” Synlett. 15, 2185 (2011).